Today... Today is a new day
A new day that I thrust forth
I thrust forth... No... We thrust forth in this new day
A new dawn; a new morning
Today... Today is a new day
A new that that we trust
We trust that the Sun shall rise
The Son has risen... And there is hope!
Hope in its rising and hope in its setting...
For it shall rise again
And we shall rise again
Today... Today is a new day
Each day is a new day...
But the Sun rises on each new day
And the Son Rose... So...
Sons of God Arise... It is the call of the new day
Today... Today is a new day
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Eyes.....
Thursday, April 15, 2010
Today...
Today... Today is a new day
A new day that I thrust forth
I thrust forth... No... We thrust forth in this new day
A new dawn; a new morning
Today... Today is a new day
A new that that we trust
We trust that the Sun shall rise
The Son has risen... And there is hope!
Hope in its rising and hope in its setting...
For it shall rise again
And we shall rise again
Today... Today is a new day
Each day is a new day...
But the Sun rises on each new day
And the Son Rose... So...
Sons of God Arise... It is the call of the new day
Today... Today is a new day
A new day that I thrust forth
I thrust forth... No... We thrust forth in this new day
A new dawn; a new morning
Today... Today is a new day
A new that that we trust
We trust that the Sun shall rise
The Son has risen... And there is hope!
Hope in its rising and hope in its setting...
For it shall rise again
And we shall rise again
Today... Today is a new day
Each day is a new day...
But the Sun rises on each new day
And the Son Rose... So...
Sons of God Arise... It is the call of the new day
Today... Today is a new day
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment