My Focal Point... My focal point is unreal
Unreal as this-guise that I guise to guise I
But is not this-guise real... Don't I make it real...
Well most days I try... See Me... DISguise
Onion Rings... Too many layers... I cry
Peel away... "where is thy...?"
Who knows? Ask me... Ask I!
Misdirection, eludes the eye
Denial, destroys the mind
But the heart knows all the lies... keeps the secrets secret...
Until they pry... or try...
Onion Rings... Too many layers... I cry
Peel away... "where is thy...?"
Who knows? Ask me... Ask I!
REBUKE them! Splinters in mine but planks in their eye.. I
(I believe my lies)... Hmph! how dare they try
IMBECILES... not even my size
PUNY HUMANS... Get behind my lines... my layers
Address yours before you sort mine...
(I believe my lies)... Hypocrites!
But I only see I...
Onion Rings... Too many layers... I cry
Peel away... "where is thy...?"
Who knows? Ask me... Ask I!


Whoa! I like this; the rhythm I get from it is really cool. Plus.. best part is
ReplyDelete"Misdirection, eludes the eye
Denial, destroys the mind
But the heart knows all the lies... keeps the secrets secret...
Until they pry... or try..."
^LOVE that part...
:) good stuff Lovey!
Thanks Gabizzle!!!!!
ReplyDelete