I see clearly now!
My vision opaque
As I look to the depths of my soul
Which I don’t project,
Which I project to all by rejecting the affect!
I am filled with truth; corroborated by lies
Confirmation Misconception, look into my eyes
For in the eye you will see I,
But hide eye, I try
For you shall only see sleeves of the emotionally inept
Practicality and logic are all that they respect?
Boxed in by definitions of SELF, yours, the world and what else!
Before I go further allow me to reintroduce myself...
I am what I am!
But that’s no excuse for who I am
I am responsible; no longer a child
Responsible for whom I shall become
I can no longer hold it to those who did didn’t...
For it can’t be undone
I am definitive but yet unstable
My heart shakes shifts and pumps
Final decision have become mere fables
I am confidence (yes confidence)
But forever SELF conscious
About what you think and what you expect,
Guess what I’m image conscious what you expect.
I STAND for justice for all
But it’s really for me
For I fear injustice done by the hands of.... Me?
Integrity in my right hand, deceit in the left
Inhale Exhale
Hot & Cold in every Breath
I am focused!
But distracted by my new focus
So I am not distracted by my other focus
Which may be distracting?
I am complicated
But it’s pretty much simple
I am what I am and also the contradiction
No plus no minus
Maybe just the reciprocal
For I see myself in the things I detest
Line drawn
Am I over, am I under
I am both, I am neither
I over one (I /1) x one over I (1/I)...
I am ONE
Filled with flaws full of perfection
Who I am I am with limitless limitations
Most of all and somehow said most less
I am a son of God and truly blessed.
I am a Son of The Father
And I am my father’s Son
But I am not my father
I AM ONE
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Eyes.....
Monday, March 22, 2010
DEFINITIONS-I - "I am My Father’s Son"
I see clearly now!
My vision opaque
As I look to the depths of my soul
Which I don’t project,
Which I project to all by rejecting the affect!
I am filled with truth; corroborated by lies
Confirmation Misconception, look into my eyes
For in the eye you will see I,
But hide eye, I try
For you shall only see sleeves of the emotionally inept
Practicality and logic are all that they respect?
Boxed in by definitions of SELF, yours, the world and what else!
Before I go further allow me to reintroduce myself...
I am what I am!
But that’s no excuse for who I am
I am responsible; no longer a child
Responsible for whom I shall become
I can no longer hold it to those who did didn’t...
For it can’t be undone
I am definitive but yet unstable
My heart shakes shifts and pumps
Final decision have become mere fables
I am confidence (yes confidence)
But forever SELF conscious
About what you think and what you expect,
Guess what I’m image conscious what you expect.
I STAND for justice for all
But it’s really for me
For I fear injustice done by the hands of.... Me?
Integrity in my right hand, deceit in the left
Inhale Exhale
Hot & Cold in every Breath
I am focused!
But distracted by my new focus
So I am not distracted by my other focus
Which may be distracting?
I am complicated
But it’s pretty much simple
I am what I am and also the contradiction
No plus no minus
Maybe just the reciprocal
For I see myself in the things I detest
Line drawn
Am I over, am I under
I am both, I am neither
I over one (I /1) x one over I (1/I)...
I am ONE
Filled with flaws full of perfection
Who I am I am with limitless limitations
Most of all and somehow said most less
I am a son of God and truly blessed.
I am a Son of The Father
And I am my father’s Son
But I am not my father
I AM ONE
My vision opaque
As I look to the depths of my soul
Which I don’t project,
Which I project to all by rejecting the affect!
I am filled with truth; corroborated by lies
Confirmation Misconception, look into my eyes
For in the eye you will see I,
But hide eye, I try
For you shall only see sleeves of the emotionally inept
Practicality and logic are all that they respect?
Boxed in by definitions of SELF, yours, the world and what else!
Before I go further allow me to reintroduce myself...
I am what I am!
But that’s no excuse for who I am
I am responsible; no longer a child
Responsible for whom I shall become
I can no longer hold it to those who did didn’t...
For it can’t be undone
I am definitive but yet unstable
My heart shakes shifts and pumps
Final decision have become mere fables
I am confidence (yes confidence)
But forever SELF conscious
About what you think and what you expect,
Guess what I’m image conscious what you expect.
I STAND for justice for all
But it’s really for me
For I fear injustice done by the hands of.... Me?
Integrity in my right hand, deceit in the left
Inhale Exhale
Hot & Cold in every Breath
I am focused!
But distracted by my new focus
So I am not distracted by my other focus
Which may be distracting?
I am complicated
But it’s pretty much simple
I am what I am and also the contradiction
No plus no minus
Maybe just the reciprocal
For I see myself in the things I detest
Line drawn
Am I over, am I under
I am both, I am neither
I over one (I /1) x one over I (1/I)...
I am ONE
Filled with flaws full of perfection
Who I am I am with limitless limitations
Most of all and somehow said most less
I am a son of God and truly blessed.
I am a Son of The Father
And I am my father’s Son
But I am not my father
I AM ONE
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment