Pages

"The true perfection of man lies not in what man has, but in what man is." - Oscar Wilde

Monday, March 22, 2010

"We are Good!"

We are good! Or so seems...
Shouts of rage and anger filled my dreams
We are good!
But the clatter rouses my slumber...
Unable to sleep but yet I still dream...
Day comes and the dream goes away... well at least for today
We are good!
Tap tap tap tap every Friday, Saturday, sometimes Thursday
Tap tap to raise me from sleep... you can’t find your key; you can’t operate the key
Tap tap to raise me from sleep... But I think you have lost YOUR KEY
YOU CAN’T OPEN THE DOOR...
I OPEN THE DOOR; NIGHT after NIGHT... even into the morning...
YOU can’t seem to remember how it slides anymore...

I am tired I can no longer open it...

But the clatter rouses my slumber... You and mother!
She Says “Maybe you should just go”...  He Says “Maybe I will”...
Unable to sleep but yet I still dream...
And so you did...

Bag packed, laces tired... Do you not see the kid...
I am awake... fully awake... This must be a dream...
We were Good or so it seems.

Fortnights come... Fortnights go... we packed bags...
Shipped to and fro...
I place it internal can’t comprehend... They cry... They threw tantrums...
But you didn’t come then
And fortnights come... fortnights go... we packed bags...
shipped to and fro

I stutter more... confidence inebriated with that tap tap upon a glass door
They try to contain me... but they can hold me no more....
Never shall I open that door...

For who I am... I am lost... what  mould am I...
Felt like I never had... but felt like I loss... 

We were Good.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Eyes.....

Monday, March 22, 2010

"We are Good!"

We are good! Or so seems...
Shouts of rage and anger filled my dreams
We are good!
But the clatter rouses my slumber...
Unable to sleep but yet I still dream...
Day comes and the dream goes away... well at least for today
We are good!
Tap tap tap tap every Friday, Saturday, sometimes Thursday
Tap tap to raise me from sleep... you can’t find your key; you can’t operate the key
Tap tap to raise me from sleep... But I think you have lost YOUR KEY
YOU CAN’T OPEN THE DOOR...
I OPEN THE DOOR; NIGHT after NIGHT... even into the morning...
YOU can’t seem to remember how it slides anymore...

I am tired I can no longer open it...

But the clatter rouses my slumber... You and mother!
She Says “Maybe you should just go”...  He Says “Maybe I will”...
Unable to sleep but yet I still dream...
And so you did...

Bag packed, laces tired... Do you not see the kid...
I am awake... fully awake... This must be a dream...
We were Good or so it seems.

Fortnights come... Fortnights go... we packed bags...
Shipped to and fro...
I place it internal can’t comprehend... They cry... They threw tantrums...
But you didn’t come then
And fortnights come... fortnights go... we packed bags...
shipped to and fro

I stutter more... confidence inebriated with that tap tap upon a glass door
They try to contain me... but they can hold me no more....
Never shall I open that door...

For who I am... I am lost... what  mould am I...
Felt like I never had... but felt like I loss... 

We were Good.....

No comments:

Post a Comment