Pages

"The true perfection of man lies not in what man has, but in what man is." - Oscar Wilde

Monday, March 22, 2010

“Pita Pata on my Back”

The clouds roar, thunder Cracks!
The rain pours, pita pata on my Back
Elements storm no shelter from the attack!
Gimme more gimme more, too weak to fight back

Now I’m drenched in it
I’m soaked in it
Down my pores I’m feelin it
The more “I” STAND in it
“I” get consumed in it
Don’t wanna revel in it
But “I” revel in it
Don’t wanna play in it
But “I” play with it

Thought “I” was in control
But am “I” controlled?
The storm roars filling my soul HOLE
Drenched in this cloaked I feel so cold

Cold but at home but eternally lost
My drenched clothes unacceptable... *whisper* hide them at all cost
All respect due respect give them what they expect,
Stand straight look upright never look suspect,
*whisper* reject the AFFECT!

HERE I AM HERE I AM... PLEASE ACCEPT
LET ME BE LET ME BE... ALLOW ME TO BREATHE...
RELEASE RELEASE I NEED SPACE FOR RELEASE...
Dear God Dear God... Grant me your peace

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Eyes.....

Monday, March 22, 2010

“Pita Pata on my Back”

The clouds roar, thunder Cracks!
The rain pours, pita pata on my Back
Elements storm no shelter from the attack!
Gimme more gimme more, too weak to fight back

Now I’m drenched in it
I’m soaked in it
Down my pores I’m feelin it
The more “I” STAND in it
“I” get consumed in it
Don’t wanna revel in it
But “I” revel in it
Don’t wanna play in it
But “I” play with it

Thought “I” was in control
But am “I” controlled?
The storm roars filling my soul HOLE
Drenched in this cloaked I feel so cold

Cold but at home but eternally lost
My drenched clothes unacceptable... *whisper* hide them at all cost
All respect due respect give them what they expect,
Stand straight look upright never look suspect,
*whisper* reject the AFFECT!

HERE I AM HERE I AM... PLEASE ACCEPT
LET ME BE LET ME BE... ALLOW ME TO BREATHE...
RELEASE RELEASE I NEED SPACE FOR RELEASE...
Dear God Dear God... Grant me your peace

No comments:

Post a Comment