So I PUSH...
Can’t stagnate can’t stay put
So I push...
Gotta go get it
Gotta step on my own,
So I push...
Gotta go get it
To call it my own
So I push...
I ams ONE not scared to stand alone
So I push... And so I push
Head Strong , Head High... Disregard for all doubt
Your pessimistic talk I can do with out
So I push...
Till my muscles start to rip... my limbs stretched
Shirt torn, trousers tattered for release I will not let...
So I push...
The sweat runs from my brow, eyes burn, grit my teeth and my forehead imprinted with a frown
So I push...
Bloody knuckles as I turn the wheels, lost in a stationary time... They tryna steel my zeal
So I push
You don’t get it you don’t understand...
So I push...
To show my worth as man
So I push...
Not for you, but for me...
So I push
Stake my claim stand firm
STABILITY
So I push... And so I push...
YES I PUSH TILL I CAN’T PUSH ANYMORE...
SO I PUSH
FOCUSED ON MY OBJECTIVES... MY EYES ROAR
SO I PUSH...
YOU WONDER WHAT THE HELL I AM PUSHING FOR.
AS I SAID BEFORE; CAN’T STAGNATE I WANT MORE.
So I push... And so I push...
I push and pray that it’s pure...
So I push...
For TRUTH and not the Allure
So I push... And so I push... And so I push
But I ams what I ams... So I pray I AM
That I ams in line with your scope I AM
I can be no more and I pray I be no less...
For I ams in I AM... For I AM will not rest...
He gives and I give and it shall not be taken away
Hope our dreams align, my soul cries and I pray...
So HE push... And so I push...
And so WE push...
Towards... another day
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Eyes.....
Monday, March 22, 2010
"SO I PUSH"
So I PUSH...
Can’t stagnate can’t stay put
So I push...
Gotta go get it
Gotta step on my own,
So I push...
Gotta go get it
To call it my own
So I push...
I ams ONE not scared to stand alone
So I push... And so I push
Head Strong , Head High... Disregard for all doubt
Your pessimistic talk I can do with out
So I push...
Till my muscles start to rip... my limbs stretched
Shirt torn, trousers tattered for release I will not let...
So I push...
The sweat runs from my brow, eyes burn, grit my teeth and my forehead imprinted with a frown
So I push...
Bloody knuckles as I turn the wheels, lost in a stationary time... They tryna steel my zeal
So I push
You don’t get it you don’t understand...
So I push...
To show my worth as man
So I push...
Not for you, but for me...
So I push
Stake my claim stand firm
STABILITY
So I push... And so I push...
YES I PUSH TILL I CAN’T PUSH ANYMORE...
SO I PUSH
FOCUSED ON MY OBJECTIVES... MY EYES ROAR
SO I PUSH...
YOU WONDER WHAT THE HELL I AM PUSHING FOR.
AS I SAID BEFORE; CAN’T STAGNATE I WANT MORE.
So I push... And so I push...
I push and pray that it’s pure...
So I push...
For TRUTH and not the Allure
So I push... And so I push... And so I push
But I ams what I ams... So I pray I AM
That I ams in line with your scope I AM
I can be no more and I pray I be no less...
For I ams in I AM... For I AM will not rest...
He gives and I give and it shall not be taken away
Hope our dreams align, my soul cries and I pray...
So HE push... And so I push...
And so WE push...
Towards... another day
Can’t stagnate can’t stay put
So I push...
Gotta go get it
Gotta step on my own,
So I push...
Gotta go get it
To call it my own
So I push...
I ams ONE not scared to stand alone
So I push... And so I push
Head Strong , Head High... Disregard for all doubt
Your pessimistic talk I can do with out
So I push...
Till my muscles start to rip... my limbs stretched
Shirt torn, trousers tattered for release I will not let...
So I push...
The sweat runs from my brow, eyes burn, grit my teeth and my forehead imprinted with a frown
So I push...
Bloody knuckles as I turn the wheels, lost in a stationary time... They tryna steel my zeal
So I push
You don’t get it you don’t understand...
So I push...
To show my worth as man
So I push...
Not for you, but for me...
So I push
Stake my claim stand firm
STABILITY
So I push... And so I push...
YES I PUSH TILL I CAN’T PUSH ANYMORE...
SO I PUSH
FOCUSED ON MY OBJECTIVES... MY EYES ROAR
SO I PUSH...
YOU WONDER WHAT THE HELL I AM PUSHING FOR.
AS I SAID BEFORE; CAN’T STAGNATE I WANT MORE.
So I push... And so I push...
I push and pray that it’s pure...
So I push...
For TRUTH and not the Allure
So I push... And so I push... And so I push
But I ams what I ams... So I pray I AM
That I ams in line with your scope I AM
I can be no more and I pray I be no less...
For I ams in I AM... For I AM will not rest...
He gives and I give and it shall not be taken away
Hope our dreams align, my soul cries and I pray...
So HE push... And so I push...
And so WE push...
Towards... another day
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment