Pages

"The true perfection of man lies not in what man has, but in what man is." - Oscar Wilde

Monday, March 22, 2010

PUM BUHBUH PUMPUM PUM BUHPUM PUM!

Pum Buhbuh Pumpum Pum Buhpum Pum!
Aye yo! I beat my drum, I beat my drum

Pum Buhbuh Pumpum Pum Buhpum Pum!
The sound of my heart when my world becomes undone!

Pum Buhbuh Pumpum Pum Buhpum Pum!
It’s normally a 3 beat, the pause acts as ONE!

Pum Buhbuh Pumpum Pum Buhpum Pum!
Buhbuh (pause) that’s how it should should sound... BUT!!!...
Pum Buhbuh Pumpum Pum Buhpum Pum is the rhythm that it pounds the rhythm that it pounds!

Pum Buhbuh Pumpum Pum Buhpum Pum!
Rushing blood to my crown down to my soul

Pum Buhbuh Pumpum Pum Buhpum Pum!
Over this rhythm I have no control

Pum Buhbuh Pumpum Pum Buhpum Pum!
I feel it tremor, I feel the quake

Pum Buhbuh Pumpum Pum Buhpum Pum!
Got to get back to Buhbuh (pause) for goodness sake...

Pum Buhbuh Pumpum Pum Buhpum Pum!
Can you see what you did and what I’ve done

Pum Buhbuh Pumpum Pum Buhpum Pum!
You just lost ONE... But I just lost some!

Pum Buhbuh Pumpum Pum Buhpum Pum!
PUM PUM PUM PUM
It’s too much now it can’t be undone
PUM PUM PUM PUM
Can’t see from whence I came or where this came from
PUM PUM PUM PUM
I guess at the end of it all I Stand as ONE...

Buhbuh (pause), Buhbuh (pause), Buhbuh (pause)
And just when I feel like I’ve won....
Pum Buhbuh Pumpum Pum Buhpum Pum!
Pum Buhbuh Pumpum Pum Buhpum Pum!
Pum Buhbuh Pumpum Pum Buhpum Pum!
PUM PUM PUM PUM!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Eyes.....

Monday, March 22, 2010

PUM BUHBUH PUMPUM PUM BUHPUM PUM!

Pum Buhbuh Pumpum Pum Buhpum Pum!
Aye yo! I beat my drum, I beat my drum

Pum Buhbuh Pumpum Pum Buhpum Pum!
The sound of my heart when my world becomes undone!

Pum Buhbuh Pumpum Pum Buhpum Pum!
It’s normally a 3 beat, the pause acts as ONE!

Pum Buhbuh Pumpum Pum Buhpum Pum!
Buhbuh (pause) that’s how it should should sound... BUT!!!...
Pum Buhbuh Pumpum Pum Buhpum Pum is the rhythm that it pounds the rhythm that it pounds!

Pum Buhbuh Pumpum Pum Buhpum Pum!
Rushing blood to my crown down to my soul

Pum Buhbuh Pumpum Pum Buhpum Pum!
Over this rhythm I have no control

Pum Buhbuh Pumpum Pum Buhpum Pum!
I feel it tremor, I feel the quake

Pum Buhbuh Pumpum Pum Buhpum Pum!
Got to get back to Buhbuh (pause) for goodness sake...

Pum Buhbuh Pumpum Pum Buhpum Pum!
Can you see what you did and what I’ve done

Pum Buhbuh Pumpum Pum Buhpum Pum!
You just lost ONE... But I just lost some!

Pum Buhbuh Pumpum Pum Buhpum Pum!
PUM PUM PUM PUM
It’s too much now it can’t be undone
PUM PUM PUM PUM
Can’t see from whence I came or where this came from
PUM PUM PUM PUM
I guess at the end of it all I Stand as ONE...

Buhbuh (pause), Buhbuh (pause), Buhbuh (pause)
And just when I feel like I’ve won....
Pum Buhbuh Pumpum Pum Buhpum Pum!
Pum Buhbuh Pumpum Pum Buhpum Pum!
Pum Buhbuh Pumpum Pum Buhpum Pum!
PUM PUM PUM PUM!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment